Co-design | Co-creation | Co-development
February 22nd 2022 – 4 pm CET/10 am EST
Need help with registration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In this webinar, experts will share their knowledge and experience with different approaches to transform raw data into something that can be used through a co-development approach. Building capacity on processes of transformation is key to successful and timely uptake of Earth observations in communities around the world. NextGEOSS collaborates with the GEO Capacity Development working group, the European e-shape project, the ILIAD Digital Twin of the Ocean, and NASA’s Capacity Building Program to shed light on and support global capacity development.
In order to make use of and transform Earth observations to analysis-ready data, applications and services, all actors along the data value-chain need to work together, from start to end. Depending on the type of transformation and project, co-design, co-creation, or co-development describes this inclusive method of transformation.
This webinar aims to reach the Global Earth observation community, data experts, innovation community, trainers, educators, researchers, applied scientists.
1. Introducing co-design and co-development, Allison Craddock, IGS/GGOS
2. Building a co-design methodology supporting the resilient growth of the Earth observation ecosystem, Raphaelle Barbier, Mines ParisTech, e-shape
3. Dual Capacity Building: NASA/USAID SERVIR’s Co-Development Approaches, Rebekke Muench, NASA
4. Workforce Development and Capacity Building with NASA DEVELOP, Sydney Neugebauer, NASA
5. Co-designing a digital twin of the ocean, Pedro Sarmento, Wavec, ILIAD