Building Earth Observation Applications with NextGEOSS
11th September, 2018
This one-day training workshop will be held to:
- Show users what NextGEOSS offers as a platform
- Explore existing examples of community use of NextGEOSS
- Provide hands-on experience with NextGEOSS tools and services
The one-day face-to-face training will enable first-hand discussions with the technical team developing and maintaining the platform, and for networking of the existing and new user community. If you would like to know more about using NextGEOSS to discover, access and process EO data, this day is for you.
To shape the workshop to the needs of users, we are looking for expressions of interest to prioritise training topics on the infrastructure services of NextGEOSS. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending the day and to indicate one or two priority subjects shown below:
- Data discovery using the CKAN service
- Integration of your data processing algorithm onto the NextGEOSS Cloud platform
- Configuration of community portals using geospatial web services
- Ingestion of data products into CKAN data catalogues
- Integration of user feedback applied to data resources (quality, fit for purpose, …)
- Integration of the NextGEOSS user management service
- Integration of the NextGEOSS analytics service
- Integration of standard Web Processing Service clients
Find out more first-hand information on infrastructure services of the NextGEOSS platform in the Second NextGEOSS Training workshop in Geneva, Switzerland, 11th September (back to back with the EuroGEOSS workshop)
. . .
Building Earth Observation applications with NextGEOSS
Enabling technical users, inside and outside of the NextGEOSS project, to build applications
Second room available for side one-to-one discussions.
Venue: 66 Bd. carl-Vogt just across the street from the Museum of Etnography (MEG) (http://unige.ch/environnement/fr/contact/)